You can import your grades from Webcourses directly into the myUCF grade roster. In order to use this tool, you must have a course grading scheme enabled in Webcourses and either the students’ current or final grades must be accurate.
- Log in to my.ucf.edu.
- Select Faculty/Advisor Self-Service
- Select Instructors
- Select View My Teaching Schedule
- Click on the icon for My Grade Roster
- Click on Import Grades from Webcourses@UCF
- Use the dropdown menu to select a course
- Choose Current or Final grade
- Click Submit
- Click Status until the grades appear in the Status box (make sure that all of the grades appear, you may have to click Status several times)
- Click Go To Approve
- Click Save
- When you assign an F-grade to a student, you will be prompted to input an attendance option:
- Began and Cannot Determine (i.e., you know they started the course but have inconclusive attendance/test records)
- Began and Stopped by 60% (i.e., they ceased participating in the class before the moment when 60% of the class was completed; scroll up to the top of this column to see what the 60% date is for this particular term)
- Began and Stopped After 60% OR finished course (i.e., students made it at least 60% of the way through, or they participated in the entire class but still earned an F)
- Never Began/No Record (i.e., you have no idea who this student is)
- Click Save to save the attendance codes
- Switch the roster Approval Status to Approved.
Current and Final Grades
You have the ability to upload either the students’ current or final grades. The current grade reflects only the assignments that are graded. So, if a student grade is left blank, it will not be calculated in the current grade. Student grades that are left blank will be calculated as zeroes for the final grade. The option you choose will depend on how your gradebook is set up in Webcourses. If you have any optional assignments in your gradebook, you will need to choose current grade. If all gradebook columns are used in the calculation of the students’ grades, you will choose final grade.
Note: If you use the option to “Treat Ungraded as 0,” the current grade will not reflect these zeroes.
Please note that if you have muted columns in the gradebook, the Webcourses Grade Import tool will read these grades as zeroes, which will cause the students’ final grades to be inaccurate.
This video shows you how to how to import final grades from Webcourses@UCF.
For Further Assistance
Contact the Registrar's Office (firstname.lastname@example.org
; 407-823-5510) for online grading assistance, such as missing rosters or missing students, and questions about policy. Contact the Faculty Center (email@example.com
; 407-823-3544) for questions about how to use the tools for online final grade submission.